On June 22, 2021, for FY 2021-2022 the Board of Education delegated authority to enter into contracts on behalf of the Alameda Unified School District and to purchase supplies, materials, apparatus, equipment, and services up to the amounts specified in Public Contract Code 20111 and Education Code section 17604 to the Superintendent of Schools, Assistant Superintendent of Educational Services (formerly Chief Student Services Officer), Assistant Superintendent of Business Services (formerly Chief Business Officer), and Assistant Superintendent of Human Resources (formerly Chief Human Resources Officer).
Resolution Number 2020-2021.68 further limited the delegation to expenditures of less than $96,700 and required that the Board of Education ratify the contracts within sixty (60) days of incurring the expense.
The following contracts are presented for ratification:
1. (Fund 01) Site Subscription Agreement between AUSD and Greenfield Learning for a three year terms and a total of $26,650.00.
2. (Fund 01) Contract for Repairs, Maintenance or Small Construction Projects between AUSD and Apodaca Mechanical Consulting, Inc. for a total price not to exceed $30,000.00.
3. (Fund 01) Contract for Repairs, Maintenance or Small Construction Projects between AUSD and Prime Mechanical Industrial/Commercial HVACR for a total price not to exceed $30,000.00.
4. (Fund 01) Amendment No. 3 to Professional Services Agreement between AUSD and The Stepping Stones Group for an increase of $95,400.00 and a new PSA value of $810,978.00.
5. (Fund 01) Joint Use Agreement between AUSD and Galileo Learning, LLC. for a total revenue of $69,431.88.
6. (Fund 01) Professional Services Agreement between AUSD and Alameda Family Services (AFS) for a flat fee not to exceed $103,060.00.
7. (Fund 01) Professional Services Agreement between AUSD and Communique Interpreting for an hourly rate of $100.00 with a total not to exceed $72,100.00 and mileage costs not to exceed $5,000.00.